Deltina Hay’s deep working knowledge of social media, mobile web, and search optimization concepts as well as how to apply them in the real world make her writings and teachings some of the most accessible in the industry today. With university-level teaching experience, she educates businesses and individuals on the strategies, technologies, and tools for creating a sustainable and optimized presence in the Social Web, the Mobile Web, and beyond.
Deltina’s classes and presentations are based on her books.
The Social Media Survival Guide, has gained recognition in social media circles as well as in the academic world. Many universities, including Drury University, Buffalo University, St. Cloud University, Minnesota State University, Bucknell University, UC Berkeley, Texas Lutheran University, and St. Edward’s University, have adopted this book as a text in their curriculum. And her latest book, The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web, is well on its way to similar success.
Deltina is the facilitator of the online, graduate-level Social Media Certificate program at Drury University, and teaches many classes for the online educational site, Udemy, and teaches WordPress classes for Expert’s Exchange.
Hire Deltina to:
- Speak at an event
- Present a training session or Webinar
- Produce a training course or online class
- Social media
- The mobile web
- The NEW search optimization
- The future of inbound marketing
- Online book marketing
- Marketing mobile apps
Email her at deltina (at) deltina.com
Trainings/Presentations by Deltina Hay:
- Drury University’s Social Media Certificate (Webinar facilitator)
- American Advertising Federation, Central Texas (presentation)
- St. Louis Publisher’s Association (workshop)
- Publisher’s Association of the South’s Winter Conclave (lecture)
- Writer’s League of Texas’ Editors and Agents Conference (presentation)
- Pacific Northwest Bookseller’s Association (presentation)
- IBPA’s Publishing University (During Book Expo America – workshops and panel hosting)
- Annual Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster Conference (Keynote)
- BiGAUSTIN’s Women’s Business Center Conversations Breakfast series (Keynote)
- Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Class of 2010 (four-hour course)
- Governor’s Nonprofit Leadership Conference (two 90-minute seminars)
Guest Webinars by Deltina Hay:
- IBPA’s Publishing University Online (five sessions)
- WriteWellU (three-part series)
Download a copy of Deltina’s speaking and publishing portfolio .
Download Deltina’s Biographical Sketch/CV .